Indicates fault

davyboy1051

No indicators no hazards but still indicates on the dash

14 minutes ago, davyboy1051 said:

No indicators no hazards but still indicates on the dash

Good to know...

1 hour ago, StephenFord said:

Good to know...

Wasn't sure you were asking a question you wanted help with, or just stating a fact.

Has this fault just occurred, did the indicators work OK then suddenly fail?

My Mrs drives the car and she said she just noticed that the indicator light was

flashing fast on the dash so I checked it and the indicators were not working or the hazard lights but flashing on the dash

2 minutes ago, davyboy1051 said:

My Mrs drives the car and she said she just noticed that the indicator light was

flashing fast on the dash so I checked it and the indicators were not working or the hazard lights but flashing on the dash

A 'fast' flashing of the dashboard is usually a sign of a blown bulb. Highly unlikely you have 4 x blown bulbs. Could be some moisture damage in the BCM causing the issue. Hang on for another opinion...

Cheers fella but what's a bcm no wiser do you think I should take it to a auto electrician arm and a leg money

2 minutes ago, davyboy1051 said:

Cheers fella but what's a bcm no wiser do you think I should take it to a auto electrician arm and a leg money

The BCM is the 'body control module' an electronic brain in the car, tucked in under the footwell of the passenger side of dash. If it gets water ingress, can often cause errant electrical faults. But like I said, hang on till more response is obtained as it may be something else...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club