Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK3 Focus Headlight Question.

IrishMk3

So having the condensation issue with the front passenger headlight and ive done everything to try fix it bar taking the thing completely apart. Ive dried the inside, resealed with silicone, removed bottom bung for more airflow but still comes back.

Been having a look around for a new headlight (new and used) and was curious about the OEM numbers. My part number is BM51-13W030-BH  but when is search it up i gets results for not only that but part numbers that end in DF or PB or that have 29 instead of 30 for example.

Question is, would this parts work and fit even though the numbers are slightly different?

• 3 weeks later...

What is exactly the issue?

Any photograph?

I think you’ll find the 29 and 30 numbers relate to LHS and RHS headlamps. 

But you need to match the correct first letter of the part number suffix, i.e B as this is the specific spec for the lamp. Ideally BH or a later letter at the end as these go up each time an engineering change is made to the parts. 

You may get away with earlier letters below H level but not guaranteed 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club