Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil pressure warning light.

Rdee
聽Share

I have a 2021 Focus 1.0 ecoboost MHEV with the digital display, ( 20,000 miles ) only just noticed when i put ignition on there is no oil pressure warning light, i have checked the manual and it gives little info, also i have found photos of this display online again with the ignition on but not running, battery light on and all warning lights showing but no oil pressure light displayed, do they have a warning light which comes on with the ignition or does it only illuminate when you have a problem when the engine is running?

1 hour ago, Rdee said:

I have a 2021 Focus 1.0 ecoboost MHEV

That's not what your profile says you have 馃

The digital dashboard gives a warning message about low oil pressure telling you to "Stop" immediately.

• Like 1

Car in to the Ford dealer to be checked, they have been on to Ford Technical who say that these do not have an oil warning light that comes on as a start up test, it only comes on if there is an oil pressure problem when the engine is running, they say it has something to do with the stop start or the digital display, apparently they checked a new car in the showroom and it was the same, they did however find an issue with the oil monitoring system wiring harness which will have to be replaced under warranty.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club