Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Caller ID not showing on sync 4

Slimgeo

Anyone else having a problem with sync 4 not showing caller ID on incoming phone calls, only the number shows but after ending the call the contact names are visible in the recent calls list, I have tried pairing a different phone but just the same, TIA

It's not a problem that has been mentioned before by other Sync 4 users. I'd suspect a corrupt software install.

At least the car is under warranty. Your helpful local Ford dealer will be happy to assist and  will have the issue resolved in just a few moments.  🤣🤣🤣🤣 I really did try not to laugh but it was just too much.

Threads on Sync 4 problems:

https://www.fordownersclub.com/search/?q="sync 4"&quick=1&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy

Already tried the dealer and they had never seen the problem before, thought it might be my phone but I tried pairing other phones and there all the same, no caller ID.

• 5 months later...

I also have this problem, ford tried resetting the sync 4 and bluetooth with no fix.

iPhone strangely works but android does not, only every now again does it work.

Contacts are in the sync 4 aswell as contact information on out going calls from my list, but not incoming calls, android auto works perfect just not ford's control over phone sync. Nor does it work when you ask it to send a message as it says contact list needs downloading even though it's on there.

Ford have ordered a telematrix or something like that but still waiting on part

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club