Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PATS programming done with forscan

hardy1812

i may just find a cheap one to bodge

SORTED installed the missing file into both 32/64 syswow folder all running, a lot of dragging and dropping .... my head hurts now LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JImpster said:

windows 11 does not come with MSCOMCTL.OCX

Just like a Mac !! 🤣

I did say you were brave to be using windows 11. Well at least now you have the 'Tee Shirt' 😉

• Haha 1

3 .ocx files in total, but once i did one the rest were easy. All set up now, ready for the cluster

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 8:48 PM, hardy1812 said:

This is on my list of purchase’s then it takes care of knowing which way it is 🤣

2302A51D-3B7C-495A-8A80-73CBDC3C5A62.thumb.png.d8e9f260ce6e403d88b5a1d490622490.png

Do it properly and get a VLinker, mine was only £25 from Aliexpress when on offer and does it all properly. They can access all busses at the same time, where as all the modified ones do is automatically flick the switch so it's still one or the other and you'll still get warnings about a none recommended adapter in forscan with one of those.

8 hours ago, xcd said:

VLinker, mine was only £25 from Aliexpress

True but delivery can be 70 - 75 days.

amazon can do next day for £32.50 (tick the box for the 8% discount)

6 minutes ago, unofix said:

Amazon can do next day for £32.50 (tick the box for the 8% discount)

I used alliexpress for the first ever time last month for a phone case. Was surprised to get it in 14 days, though the most annoying thing was the 2 or 3 daily emails I got with various updates, even with opting out of 'marketing' . Nice case too... I'd have to be exceptionally desperate to use that insidious amazon! LOL

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

I'd have to be exceptionally desperate to use that insidious Amazon! LOL

So about that Alliexpresss firestick you have, is it the same as the one us heathens use from amazon 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, unofix said:

So about that Alliexpresss firestick you have, is it the same as the one us heathens use from Amazon 🤣🤣

The only positive about that FireStick is that amazon hasn't had a single penny from me since 'acquiring' it LOL (It was a cast off from a friend who 'upgraded')

• Haha 1

I like Aliexpress for quite a few of my car purchases recently. Am a bit dubious of buying certain things due to China's history of creating cheap bootleg copy devices etc,. I've found delivery times can range from 10 days to the full 75 or whatever, but if your in no mad rush it's acceptable.

• Like 1

Postie just delivered, Aliexpress parcel, fancy new mini torch, jeeeez its bright and made of metal well impressed for £4.00. has 3 light functions, on,strobe and a side light cob or cog or whatever name escapes me atmo, also has a slide focus feature for the beam, ideal to keep in the car USB charging.

WIN_20220504_11_48_40_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimpster said:

... has 3 light functions, on,strobe and a side light cob or cog or whatever name escapes ,,,

Took me 3 months to find a decent torch WITHOUT the 3 x functions LOL I'm old fashioned, when I switch on a torch, I just want a beam of light, not a disco party 🤣 LED LenSer came up trumps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, unofix said:

Amazon can do next day for £32.50 (tick the box for the 8% discount)

That can be the case, but I find most stuff comes in 14-30 days, my VLinker from their official store was ordered on the 13th and delivered on the 27th. £32.50 is good, it was £40 when I ordered and I already had a working cable with switch so was in no rush, I just wanted the VLinker for firmware updates.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club